SALE - BÖHLER M390 MICROCLEAN!!!!
Bars are not precision ground and are a heavy 3/32" thick and have a mill finish.
Actual thickness is 0.104".
Bars are marked in white on the edge.
BÖHLER M390 MICROCLEAN is a martensitic chromium steel produced with powder metallurgy. Due to its alloying concept this steel offers extremely high wear resistance and high corrosion resistance – the perfect combination for best application properties.
- Toughness & Ductility: good
- Wear Resistance: very high
- Machinability: good
- Dimensional stability: very high
- Polishability: very high
- Corrosion resistance: good
- Micro-cleanliness: very high